|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) will report fiscal 2013 first quarter results before trading begins on January 23, 2013. The company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. EST. The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- At TE Connectivity's website: http://investors.te.com.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the United States is (800) 288-8967. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is (612) 332-0107.
- An audio replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. on January 23, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. on January 30, 2013. The dial-in number for participants in the United States is (800) 475-6701. For participants outside the United States, the replay dial-in number is (320) 365-3844. The replay access code for all callers is 278371.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion world leader in connectivity. The company designs and manufactures products at the heart of electronic connections for the world's leading industries including automotive, energy and industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, healthcare, and aerospace and defense. TE Connectivity's long-standing commitment to innovation and engineering excellence helps its customers solve the need for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity. With nearly 90,000 employees in over 50 countries, TE Connectivity makes connections the world relies on to work flawlessly every day. To connect with the company, visit: www.TE.com.
SOURCE TE Connectivity Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?