|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- GDV Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GDV.H) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been released from the guaranty agreement previously announced on April 25, 2012. The Company paid US$40,000 for the release of the guaranty which released the Company from a potential liability due to the guaranty of certain loans totaling US$6,359,630 that were payable by its former subsidiary Global Development Resources, Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GDV Resources Inc.
Mr. Chris Carmichael
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks