|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 04:25 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- KELAR PACIFIC, an Autodesk Gold Partner celebrating thirty years in the AEC industry, today announced that it has earned the new Product Support Specialization designation for value added resellers from Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. As an Autodesk Specialized Partner, Kelar Pacific, LLC has shown that they have made significant investment in their people, they have a solid business plan specific to their specialization area, they have customer references, and that they can provide offer a high level of knowledge and support to customers in the AEC industry.
The new Autodesk Partner Specializations enable value added resellers to highlight and brand their expertise in delivering services in key industry areas. By completing the required curriculum and training, as well as meeting required levels of service and standards set by Autodesk, Kelar Pacific, LLC demonstrates through their strong customer service and support in sales what it means to be a trusted adviser to Autodesk customers throughout the world.
"It is our goal for our clients to view us as their trusted advisor when purchasing Autodesk software. With this Specialization, we can also offer specialized support for this same product based on several year's technical experience and knowledge." commented Derek Renn, Technical Manager for Kelar Pacific, LLC.
About Kelar Pacific
Kelar Pacific operates in Southern California and has three locations: San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County. Established in 1982, Kelar Pacific has built thirty years of experience through their highly educated AEC technical team and customer support-orientated sales team. Kelar Pacific's focus is on supporting clients through a variety of training opportunities and consulting options. Please visit Kelar Pacific at www.kelarpacific.com
Autodesk is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
SOURCE Kelar Pacific
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?