|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 04:20 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Fashion Fair Cosmetics, the prestige cosmetics brand for Black Women, known for breaking barriers in the world of beauty, announced today it will begin celebrating its 40th anniversary year in 2013 by introducing the Sam Fine Fashion Fair Supreme Color Collection. Inspired by his observations of colors during his international travels, Sam Fine, Fashion Fair Cosmetic's Creative Makeup Director and legendary makeup artist, has revolutionized the beauty landscape once again.
"What better way to kick off Fashion Fair's 40th anniversary than to deliver a new luxe makeup collection," said Clarisa Wilson, president, Fashion Fair Cosmetics. "For more than a decade, Sam has created spectacular looks for the most beautiful women in the world; the Sam Fine Fashion Fair Supreme Color Collection takes his vision a step further."
Fine translates his tips and expert techniques into trend-setting, head-turning looks that all women can achieve at home.
"It's been such a privilege to work with Fashion Fair to create this inspired collection," says Fine. "As a pioneer in the cosmetics industry, Fashion Fair has truly changed the way we approach beauty. I'm excited about the future."
With the launch of the Sam Fine Fashion Fair Supreme Color Collection, women are even more empowered to create signature, glamorous looks on their own. Showcased in ornate gold packaging, the Sam Fine Fashion Fair Supreme Color Collection features two eye shadow quads, eight lipsticks and a golden lip gloss:
· Eight Supreme Lip Color Shades: This luxurious formula has an ultra-creamy texture to guarantee incredibly smooth application and rich color payoff. Specially treated pigments are blended to deliver pure, intense color with the perfect hint of shine.
Colors include: Champagne Toast, Whispering Rose, Deep Suede, Pink Parfait, Moroccan Spice, Dynasty Red and Cognac African Violet
Suggested Retail Price: $22.00
· Two Supreme Eye Color Quads: Each Eye Color Quad is designed with four opulent, complementing shades to achieve multiple looks, from a bold, smoky eye to a sexy, glam eye look enhanced with pops of color. Featuring a variety of finishes for luxe effects – sheer sparkle, satin, shimmer and matte – these Eye Shadow Quads deliver smooth, long-lasting color.
Colors include: Tunisian Nights and Amalfi Coast
Suggested Retail Price: $38.00
· Supreme Shine Lip Gloss: A high-shine, sheer golden shade designed to enhance your pout for a glamorous look, this luscious, non-sticky gloss can be worn alone or layered over lip color to add dimension.
Colors include: Canary Diamond
Suggested Retail Price: $20.00
The Sam Fine Fashion Fair Supreme Color Collection hits counters Jan. 15, 2013. It is available at select stores including Macy's, Lord & Taylor, BonTon, Belk, Dillard's and on fashionfair.com.
For more than a decade, Sam Fine has created iconic, one-of-a-kind beauty looks for some of the world's most dazzling stars. From Jennifer Hudson and Tyra Banks to Vanessa Williams and Iman, Fine has made a name for himself as a highly sought after makeup artist for women of color.
Fashion Fair: 40
Eunice W. Johnson created Fashion Fair Cosmetics 40 years ago. She was inspired by the excitement and glamour of the Ebony Fashion Fair runway and its models. Fashion Fair is the preeminent beauty brand made for Black Women, by Black Women.
About Fashion Fair
Fashion Fair Cosmetics, a division of Johnson Publishing Company LLC, is a global prestige cosmetics brand for Black Women sold in 19 countries worldwide. Founded in 1973, in conjunction with the Ebony Fashion Fair traveling show, the world's largest touring fashion show that raised over $55 million for scholarships and various charitable causes, Fashion Fair is a trusted and revolutionary brand. Visit FashionFair.com. Use #FFC40 when you "Like" Fashion Fair on Facebook and follow @FashionFair on Twitter.
Fashion Fair Cosmetics: Crystal Howard, email@example.com
SOURCE Fashion Fair Cosmetics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks