|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 03:32 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Gunpoint Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:GUN) ("Gunpoint") announces that it has changed its auditor. D&H Group LLP ("Former Auditor") has resigned effective as of December 21, 2012 and Deloitte & Touche LLP (the "Successor Auditor") has been appointed at Gunpoint's AGM held on December 27, 2012. The change in auditor has been approved by Gunpoint's Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
There were no reservations in the Former Auditor's reports in connection with the most recently completed fiscal year or for any period subsequent to the most recently completed period for which an audit report was issued. There were also no reportable events between Gunpoint and the Former Auditor or the Successor Auditor including disagreements, unresolved issues or consultations as defined in National Instrument 51-102, Continuous Disclosure ("NI 51-102").
All procedures have been properly followed under NI 51-102 regarding the change of auditor and, as required, a Notice of Change of Auditor, together with the required letters from the Former Auditor and the Successor Auditor will be filed via SEDAR with each securities commission in each province or territory in Canada in which Gunpoint is a reporting issuer.
GUNPOINT EXPLORATION LIMITED
E. Max Baker, President
Some of the statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. More particularly, this press release contains statements concerning the anticipated use of the proceeds of the Private Placement. Although Gunpoint believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on them because Gunpoint can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions, and as such they involve inherent risks and uncertainties. The Company does not intend to, and does not assume any obligation to update such forward-looking statements or information, other than as required by applicable law.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Gunpoint Exploration Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks