|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 03:22 PM EST||
SALEM, Ohio, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Witmer's Inc., a leading supplier of farm equipment, sales and service as well as commercial, industrial, and agricultural construction, is proud to announce its annual Winter Machinery and Consignment Auction. The auction will include everything from tractors, farm equipment, trucks, and lawn/garden equipment as well as construction and agricultural equipment.
Saturday, February 23, 2013
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
39821 State Route 14
Columbiana, OH 44408
(3 miles west of Columbiana, OH or 3 miles east of Salem on Rt. 14)
About Witmer's Inc.
Founded in 1937 as the Minneapolis Farm Equipment Dealership, Witmer's Inc. specializes in farm equipment sales and service as well as commercial, industrial, and agricultural construction. With over 40 employees and serving three locations throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, Witmer's Inc. remains a family owned business, with three generations of the Witmer family currently involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.
Contact: Rob Palowitz, PALO Creative, 330.599.4140, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Witmer's Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher