|By Business Wire||
|January 11, 2013 03:21 PM EST||
2013 International CES -- TekStart, LLC, a leading management consulting and engagement firm, and Spectec Computer Co., a leading supplier of SDIO products, will showcase the Cloud FlashTM SDHC 802.11 wireless memory card at the 2013 International CES, to be held from January 8 to 11, 2013, in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
The SDW-829 Cloud Flash is a Secure-Digital (SD) Wireless LAN combo adapter, compliant to IEEE 802.11b/g/n. It is designed to enable digital still cameras (DSC), digital video camcorders (DVC), digital picture frames and other SD memory card based electronic products, to connect to personal computers, mobile phones, smartphones, other digital hosts, wirelessly, without cables.
Spectec’s patented and patent-pending technology wirelessly and automatically uploads and downloads photos and videos from digital cameras, smartphones and digital picture frames to online, in-home and retail destinations.
No software installation is required. An Apple iOS APP and Android APP are currently being developed and will be available within 30 days.
Come visit Spectec Computer at CES 2013 at the LVCC South Hall 3 Suite 32076.
About Spectec Computer Co.
Founded in 1994, Spectec Computer Co., Ltd., a leading supplier of SDIO products, specializes in the design and manufacture of patented and patent-pending wireless network cards to add wireless connectivity to memory-enabled devices to enrich daily mobile life.
With great experience, Spectec has successfully designed a variety of “world's first” RF full/mini/micro SD cards - compact, innovative and low-power designed products allowing mobile device users more facilities and choices to extend the function of their devices. The product range covers ZigBee, ANT, WiFi, WiMAX, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth and UWB solutions.
Spectec products include proprietary technology developed and patented by Spectec Computer Co. For more information, see www.spectec.com.tw
TekStart LLC is a leading management consulting and engagement firm based in Las Vegas, NV. TekStart are experts in the wireless, consumer electronics and digital TV markets. Originally established in 1998, the team comprises C-level executives with a large array of industry experience at leading consumer electronics, semiconductor and semiconductor intellectual property (IP) companies, start-ups and service organizations. TekStart’s vision is to bring the best industry sales and marketing practices to companies of all sizes, through innovative training & development methodologies and consulting services. We are a knowledge-based business; our programs deliver sustainable improvement through knowledge transfer and the effective use of coaching and mentoring within all levels of the organization.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London