|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 02:04 PM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Boot Barn®, America's largest western and work wear retailer, has announced it will open an 11,000 square foot store located at 8551 W. Franklin Road in the Franklin Towne Plaza in Boise. The store is the second location in Idaho and is expected to celebrate its Grand Opening February 15, 2013.
Boot Barn® offers boots, jeans, shirts, hats, outerwear, protective work wear, western wear, belts and accessories for western and work customers. For over 30 years Boot Barn® has solely focused on providing the largest selection of quality, top-brand products including Wrangler, Ariat, Justin, Carhartt, Wolverine, Levi's, Resistol, Timberland PRO, Cinch, Dan Post, and Tony Lama at the best prices. To support the store opening and the community, Boot Barn® plans to add 12 employees to their team and will continue their company's commitment to local western events.
"Just a few months ago we opened our first store in Idaho in the wonderful community of Twin Falls. We're excited to add the second Idaho location to be able to serve those who live and love the western lifestyle and who value family, hard work and integrity like we do," said Amy Inabinet, Director of Marketing, Boot Barn®. "We look forward to becoming part of the community and a trusted source for western and work boots and apparel."
Boot Barn® has been outfitting the West since 1978. With the addition of the Boise location, Boot Barn® is the largest western and work retailer, operating 116 stores from coast to coast along with online shopping via their mobile-friendly website. Boot Barn® also supports over 500 national and local rodeos and western events as well as Operation Homefront®. For more information, call 888-Boot-Barn or visit bootbarn.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks