|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
FLEMINGTON, N.J., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HCD Research announced today that Joe Messina, a seasoned consumer research professional, has joined the company as director of marketing sciences, where he will lead the firm's communication sciences research group.
Mr. Messina possesses more than 15 years of qualitative and quantitative research experience. The majority of his career has been focused on designing and implementing eye-tracking and biometric research solutions for global consumer package goods companies.
"Joe's knowledge of eye-tracking and biometric research techniques will enable us to better serve our clients and strengthen our reputation as an innovative research partner," commented Glenn Kessler, president and CEO, HCD Research. "His approach for developing creative solutions that combine biometric and traditional research methods for clients in the CPG segment is in line with our strategy to increase our presence within vertical markets."
Prior to joining HCD Research, Mr. Messina served as research director with Perception Research Services. He was responsible for designing research solutions using eye tracking technology, biometric measurements and classic survey methods to guide packaging development, evaluate brand equity, concepts, and print advertising across multiple brands for major CPG clients.
Previously, he served as international client services manager, qualitative research with Synovate, where he managed and coordinated multi-country qualitative research projects and designed moderator discussion guides. Mr. Messina began his career with Schlesinger Associates where he served as a recruiting supervisor, and later as a senior project manager for national qualitative research projects.
Mr. Messina earned a BA in Journalism from Rutgers University and an MA in Corporate and Public Communication from Seton Hall University.
HCD Research is a communications research company, headquartered in Flemington, NJ. The company employs biometric, eye-tracking and traditional research techniques to provide clients with insightful and actionable research findings for all forms of media. For additional information on HCD Research, access the company's website at www.hcdi.net or call HCD Research at (908) 788-9393.
SOURCE HCD Research, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks