|By Business Wire||
|January 11, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) will report its 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, before the market opens. Senior management will host a conference call beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
A live audio webcast of the call will be available on our Web site at www.timewarner.com/investors. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing 888-895-5271 (United States) or 847-619-6547 (Outside the U.S.) and entering the conference call passcode 34069708. Please dial in at least fifteen minutes before the call’s scheduled start to ensure you are connected in time for the beginning of the call.
A replay of the call will be available starting approximately two hours after the call has ended on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 on our Web site or by telephone. The telephone replay, which will be available until Friday, February 8, 2013 at midnight ET, can be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 (United States) or 630-652-3042 (Outside the U.S.) and entering the conference call passcode 34069708.
The earnings press release will be available on our Web site prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Please contact Time Warner Investor Relations via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks