|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 12:59 PM EST||
REDCLIFFE, Australia, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- It's a new year, and that means new Jeep models have arrived in Australia. Customers looking to purchase a new Jeep Wrangler in Brisbane will find a fully stocked lot of Jeep's versatile and rugged off-road specialists at Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe.
The Queensland dealer has both Sport and Rubicon models in stock and ready for inspection. With drive-away prices starting at $37,066, classic Jeep styling and time-tested, trail-ready capabilities the new Wrangler is Jeep's latest addition to their extensive 2013 line-up.
"New Jeep vehicles are always popular at our dealership, but the Wrangler is almost always the star of the show. Back country driving is something of a way of life for many Australians and the versatility of the Jeep Wrangler allows drivers the freedom to go where they want, regardless of the road conditions. Jeep has done a great job making the new Wrangler a truly multi-functional vehicle, both Wrangler Sport and Rubicon fit in equally well in the city as they do on the trail," said Bob Aldons of Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe (http://www.redcliffe.cjddealer.com.au/).
Wrangler is powered by a standard 3.8-litre V6 petrol engine or can be equipped with an optional 2.8-litre CRD diesel power engine. Outside, drivers will encounter classic Jeep styling in Wrangler's raised stance and iconic seven slot grille. The interior boasts comfort touch fabrics and Fold-and-Tumble rear seats that allow for 425 litres of cargo capacity.
Customers interested in test driving a new Jeep in Redcliffe can contact Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge at 07 3106 0266, or stop by the dealership Monday through Saturday at 320 Anzac Avenue, Kippa-Ring 4021.
About Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge Redcliffe: Northstar Motor Group is South East Queensland's largest Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealer. Serving the Brisbane auto market since 1968, the family-run company has grown to include five locations. The company is dedicated to maintaining its family atmosphere and is actively involved in their local communities.
SOURCE Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge Redcliffe
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London