|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 12:55 PM EST||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- North Dallas Bank & Trust Co. (OTCBB: NODB) announces net earnings of $1,481,209 or $0.58 per share for the three months ending December 31, 2012, compared to $1,469,501 or $0.57 per share for the same period in 2011. Net earnings for the year ending December 31, 2012 totaled $5,881,545 or $2.28 per share compared to $5,515,432 or $2.14 per share in 2011. The annual shareholders' meeting is scheduled for February 5, 2013 in Dallas, Texas.
The earnings were prepared internally without review by the company's independent accountants. Earnings are the result of past performance, events and market conditions and are not a guarantee of future results. Any forward-looking implications derived from this information may differ materially from actual results. Please direct any questions to Sam Renshaw, Vice Chairman and CFO.
North Dallas Bank & Trust Co., established in 1961, has more than $1 billion in assets and is a locally owned bank with five locations in the Dallas area.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher