|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
The redesigned site lets businesses quickly find technology solutions that fit their needs. Visitors can easily locate detailed product and service information for their specific business or find solutions that solve specific business challenges. Solutions highlighted on the new website include data intelligence, mid-office, expense, business process outsourcing, consulting, traveler solutions and other travel utilities.
New features and functionalities include:
- A What TRX Solves section that highlights common industry business challenges and directs visitors to TRX solutions that solve those challenges
- Easy to use site navigation
- Navigation by business type or business challenge
- Search functionality to find exact results within the site
- Product screenshots
- Updated Learning Center with valuable resources for the industry
- Social network connections
- Ability to contact a representative from every page via email or chat
"With the roll out of the new trx.com website, travel industry professionals have a better resource to find technology and service offerings to help their business be successful," said President and Chief Executive Officer David Cathcart. "The new layout better reflects the TRX identity, which is to help solve complex industry challenges, and offers more relevant content to visitors seeking our solutions."
ABOUT TRX, Inc.
TRX, Inc. (TRXI.PK) is a global leader in data, software and solutions, primarily in the travel industry. TRX solutions help the world's top travel agencies, governments and corporations save money and increase efficiency. TRX technology adds visibility and value to travel programs through data intelligence, process automation, outsourcing, and a host of related software and mobile solutions. For more information on TRX products and services, visit www.trx.com or call +1 (404) 929-6100.
SOURCE TRX, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher