|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 10:39 AM EST||
WAKEFIELD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Franklin Street Properties Corp. ("FSP") (NYSE MKT: FSP), an investment firm specializing in real estate, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share of common stock for the period October 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012, payable on February 14, 2013 to stockholders of record as of January 25, 2013.
This press release, along with other news about FSP, is available on the Internet at www.franklinstreetproperties.com. We routinely post information that may be important to investors in the Investor Relations section of our website. We encourage investors to consult that section of our website regularly for important information about us and, if they are interested in automatically receiving news and information as soon as it is posted, to sign up for E-mail Alerts.
About Franklin Street Properties Corp.
Franklin Street Properties Corp., based in Wakefield, Massachusetts, is focused on achieving current income and long-term growth through investments in commercial properties. The majority of FSP's property portfolio is suburban office buildings, with select investments in certain central business district properties. FSP is a Maryland corporation that operates in a manner intended to qualify as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for federal income tax purposes. To learn more about FSP please visit our website at www.franklinstreetproperties.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher