|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 10:35 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Beaufield Resources Inc. ("Beaufield" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:BFD) announces that it has filed today the National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report entitled "Technical Report on the Tortigny Deposit Mineral Resource Estimate" (the "Technical Report") in support of the November 28, 2012 press release which included a resource estimate at the Tortigny deposit.
The Tortigny deposit is 100% owned by Beaufield. It is situated approximately 150km north of Chibougamau, Quebec and approximately 42 km from the past producing Troilus Mine. The property is located next to an all-weather year round maintained gravel highway, and only 27 kilometres from an electrical power line capable of providing sufficient power for a large mining operation.
The Technical Report was prepared by Francois Thibert M.Sc., P.Geo. and Gilbert Rousseau Eng. both independent Qualified Persons at SGS Canada Inc.
This news release has been prepared by David Rivard, P.Geo., Vice-President Exploration of Beaufield, Qualified Person under section 43-101.
Beaufield is a mineral exploration company with its exploration activity focused in Quebec. With approximately $7.5 million in working capital, including $2 million in flow-through financing to be dedicated for exploration by the end of 2013, Beaufield is well positioned to advance its excellent portfolio of properties and identify other potential opportunities in the mineral exploration or development stage that we can add value to on behalf of our shareholders.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) has reviewed or accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this Release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?