|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 10:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2012, PR Newswire saw no shortage of exciting and impactful content, captivating press releases and creative headlines; and with hundreds of press releases crossing our desks on a daily basis, some were sure to stand out and make us take notice.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59907-pr-newswire-noteworthy-press-releases-of-2012-content-we-love-feature
In this week's edition of Content We Love, the new weekly feature on PR Newswire's blog, Beyond PR, PR Newswire is taking a look back at some of the most interesting and impressive releases of 2012. From insightful studies and poll results from sources such as Chemistry.com, U.S. News and Gazelle, to the announcement of commonly used terms officially added to our lexicon, the collection of releases covers a number of industries such as technology, entertainment, politics, sports and healthcare and had influence in both traditional and social media channels.
To see which headlines topped our list, and why, watch the accompanying video and read the full blog post here: http://wp.me/p16orh-1vr.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 58 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications Associate
SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London