|By Business Wire||
|January 11, 2013 10:18 AM EST||
Samsung today announced that it earned 22 top honors for excellence and innovation from leading media outlets such as CNET, Good Housekeeping, Laptop, PC World, and Popular Science during the 2013 International CES.
“All of us at Samsung are honored to be recognized for the innovations we have on display at this year’s CES,” said Y.K. Kim, president and CEO of Samsung Electronics North America. “We have created all of these products with one underlying philosophy in mind – to let consumers discover a world of possibilities.”
Delivering on this promise, Samsung unveiled a new paradigm in television, smart appliances, connected cameras, and mobile devices. Sharing innovations from different areas of its business, Samsung has reinvigorated the consumer electronics market with seamless navigation, intuitive control and personalized user experiences.
- CNET Best of CES 2013: Samsung UN85S9 UHD TV
- Electronic House Best Products of the Year: Samsung E8000 Plasma TV
- Electronic House Best and Newest TVs for 2013: Samsung 110” UHD TV & Samsung Curved OLED TV
- Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Product Awards: Samsung ES8000 LED TV
- HD Guru Editor’s Pick: Samsung UN85S9 UHD TV
- PC World Best of CES 2013 So Far: Samsung UN85S9 UHD TV
- Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice Award: Samsung Smart Hub
- Stuff Magazine - CES Hot Stuff Award: Samsung KN55F9500 OLED TV
- Ubergizmo Best of CES: Samsung F8000 LED TV
- Techlicious Best of CES 2013: Samsung F8000 LED TV
- Technobuffalo Best of CES 2013: KN55F9500 OLED TV
- Computer Active Best Laptop: Samsung Series 7 Ultra
- Computer Active Best Desktop: Samsung Series 7 All-in-One
- Mobile Geeks Best Ultrabook: Samsung Series 7 Ultra
- Mobiletrax 2013 Mobility Award for Best Large Screen Notebook: Samsung Series 7 Gamer
- PC World 10 Best PCs of CES 2013: Samsung Series 7 Ultra
- Laptop Magazine Best of CES 2013: Samsung NX300 Smart Camera
- Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice Award: Samsung NX 45mm 2D/3D Lens
- Popular Science Best of CES: Samsung NX 45mm 2D/3D Lens
- HD Guru Editor’s Pick: Best Soundbar: Samsung HW-F750
- IGN Best Tablets and Smartphones of CES 2013: Samsung Display Phone Prototype
- MobileTrax Mobility Award: Samsung Galaxy S® III
For more information about any of these products, visit samsungces.com.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 227,000 people across 75 countries with annual sales exceeding US$143 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher