|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 08:07 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Weiner Brodsky Kider PC is pleased to announce that the firm has earned a place on the new BTI Client Service A-Team 2013. This honor is limited solely to law firms considered by clients to be the absolute best in driving client service excellence.
"We are proud to be included on this elite list of client service leaders," said Mitchel H. Kider, Managing Partner, Weiner Brodsky Kider PC. "Our depth of industry knowledge and commitment to service allow us to build effective, long-lasting relationships with our clients."
For this annual survey, BTI Consulting Group evaluates individual law firms through the eyes of the client, collecting feedback from more than 240 corporate counsel at large and Fortune 1000 companies. No law firms influence the results, submit nominations or provide client names. The research is independent and unbiased. The clients solely decide which law firms are the best at the 17 activities driving superior client relationships including, but not limited to: client focus, unprompted communication, understanding the client's business, handling problems, and dealing with unexpected changes.
Weiner Brodsky Kider PC's attorneys have been serving the financial services industry for more than three decades, and we are one of the leading law firms in the country practicing in this area. From our considerable experience, we bring to each matter a depth of industry knowledge that enables us to develop approaches and solutions that mix both expert legal analysis and business reality. We are committed to bringing value and satisfaction to our clients.
SOURCE Weiner Brodsky Kider PC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London