|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
HAVANT, United Kingdom, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that Steve Barber, Chief Executive Officer and Richard Pearce, Chief Financial Officer of Xyratex, will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference:
When: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 8:40 a.m. ET / 5:40 a.m. PT
Where: New York, NY
Presenter: Steve Barber, CEO and Richard Pearce, CFO
URL for webcast: www.xyratex.com/investors
Xyratex is a leading provider of data storage technology, including modular solutions for the enterprise data storage industry and hard disk drive (HDD) capital equipment for the HDD industry. Xyratex enterprise data storage platforms provide a range of advanced, scalable data storage solutions for the Original Equipment Manufacturer and High Performance Computing communities. As the largest capital equipment supplier to the HDD industry, Xyratex enables disk drive manufacturers and their component suppliers to meet today's technology and productivity requirements. Xyratex has over 25 years of experience in research and development relating to disk drives, storage systems and manufacturing process technology.
Founded in 1994 in an MBO from IBM, and with headquarters in the UK, Xyratex has an established global base with R&D and operational facilities in North America, Asia and Europe.
SOURCE Xyratex Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London