|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 06:18 AM EST||
LONDON, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Trader Media Group has revised its Top Marques website to support its continued growth, with an all new design, adding a number of new features.
Nathan Coe, group director, Auto Trader said: "We are very excited about the re-launch of Top Marques. It is now easier than ever to find your next luxury, performance or classic car from the widest selection of new and used stock in the UK."
The ultimate destination for luxury, performance and classic cars, topmarques.co.uk has been redesigned to make it quicker and easier and more enjoyable to use featuring a new homepage, advanced search, improved listing capabilities and bespoke content aimed at people who own or are looking to purchase a premium vehicle.
With more than 100,000 cars presented on the website, Top Marques has the largest premium stock on sale in the UK.
"The new Top Marques website is an important step in the brand's digital future," said Editor-in-Chief Jon Quirk. "We've listened to our customers - both buyers and sellers of prestige and performance cars - and used this information to present a more engaging and immersive digital showroom, as well as introduce editorial content that will not only stimulate search, but inform and reassure buyers in their purchasing decisions too."
Watch this space to find out more exciting news about Top Marques:
About Trader Media Group:
Trader Media Group is Europe's largest specialist multi-media group and supplier of leading automotive marketing products and services. Brands included in the Trader Media Group stable include: Top Marques, Auto Trader, Deltapoint, RAZSOR, 2nd Byte and Autotrade-mail. Trader Media Group operates in the UK, Ireland and South Africa and is jointly owned by Guardian Media Group and Apax Partners. For more information, visit www.tradermediagroup.com.
For further information, please contact
Trader Media Press Centre
Tel: +44 20 3451 9400
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Trader Media Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher