|By Business Wire||
|January 11, 2013 05:37 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlgskh/global_data) has announced the addition of the "Global Data Center Outsourcing Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Data Center Outsourcing market to grow at a CAGR of 4.66 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for improved usage of computing resources. The Global Data Center Outsourcing market has also been witnessing the emergence of vendor-neutral service providers. However, the growing end-user concerns over data security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Data Center Outsourcing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are: Computer Science Corp., Dell Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., and IBM Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are: HCL Technologies Ltd., T-Systems Ltd., Atos Origin Inc., Oracle Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Cap Gemini SA, and CGI Group Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Commenting on the report, an analyst said: ''One of the major trends being witnessed in the Global Data Center Outsourcing market is the emergence of vendor-neutral service providers. There are many service providers that integrate the best solutions for various vendors to provide the most efficient services to end-users. The main advantage of using a neutral vendor is that equipment and services can be procured from different vendors across the industry to formulate the best solution possible. As enterprises are nowadays procuring equipment and solutions from different vendors, there is a growing need for vendor-neutral service providers to manage these assembled facilities.''
According to the report, nowadays, data center outsourcing is being increasingly adopted by enterprises to reduce their operational costs and also to increase their efficiency. Enterprises across the globe are in need of options that can reduce the burden of data center management and can also help attain enhanced operational efficiency. Data center outsourcing facilitates better usage of internal resources such as human resources, enterprise capital, and time.
Further, the report reveals that one of the major challenges in this market is the growing concern of end-users over data security.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlgskh/global_data
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher