|By Business Wire||
|January 11, 2013 05:20 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqgxv6/global_chipless) has announced the addition of the "Global Chipless RFID Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Chipless RFID market to grow at a CAGR of 27.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for low-cost RFID. The Global Chipless RFID market has also been witnessing the increasing investment in R&D. However, the low effectiveness of chipless RFID in supply chain management could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Chipless RFID Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Chipless RFID market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Kovio Inc., Magellan Technology Pty Ltd., NXP Semiconductors NV, and Zebra Technologies Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Market Size and Forecast
04.2 End-user Segmentation
04.3 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqgxv6/global_chipless.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks