|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 04:30 AM EST||
LONDON, January 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Early bird customers are rewarded like never before with the P&O Price Promise
- Customers reimbursed with on board spending money and upgrades if cruise price drops
- Huge variety and flexibility in cruise locations and duration now available
P&O Cruises have announced a new scheme that puts organised travelled back in front.
Under their revolutionary Price Promise scheme, P&O has guaranteed that travellers who book early won't be penalised by frustrating last minute price drops. Instead, if the cost of a cruise lowers after a traveller has bought it, early bird bookers will be rewarded with a range of on-ship benefits. These include spending money onboard ships, free parking and coach transfers alongside an extensive selection of other benefits and upgrades.
Challenging last minute deals
In recent years, many travellers have opted for last minute bargain cruise deals, which were radically cheaper but provided considerably less choice with the booking. With the new Price Promise, travellers can now find great money-saving deals and experience an excellent range of choices when booking their perfect cruise getaway.
The Price Promise is set to come into effect on cruises sailing from 2013 onwards. Those passengers have been sent a letter with details of the new scheme and advice on how to receive cabin upgrades and onboard spending money if the price of their cruise should change.
During these tough financial times, this new guarantee on price is expected to help many would-be cruise customers make the decision to book right away. This is thanks to the knowledge that their purchase is guaranteed to remain the best deal on the market.
2013 cruise trends
This fantastic new scheme will coincide with the bumper sales that cruise getaways are forecasted to experience thanks to the huge variety and flexibility in cruising experiences.
Cruise and Stays are anticipated to lead the way for the cruise market in 2013, and with the amount of choice it allows travellers when designing their holidays it's little wonder.
These flexible holiday packages allow a passenger to design their perfect travel experience, whether that features a cosmopolitan city break or a relaxing beach stopover. With ships like the impressive Ventura and the luxurious Azura travelling to destinations throughout Europe, the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, travellers have unprecedented choice, variety and flexibility when booking their ideal cruise.
SOURCE Thomas Cook Cruise
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher