|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, January 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Welltec Corporation, a Danish-based oil and gas services company, is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a direct contract from Total Angola (TEPA) for the supply of conveyance and intervention services.
Total Angola has awarded Welltec® a landmark, three (+1 +1) year contract to provide its pioneering conveyance and intervention technologies and services.
Welltec® technologies and services increase flexibility and reduce the mobilization time for key intervention operations compared to conventional intervention methods utilizing coiled tubing or jointed pipe. Other benefits include a reduction in the number of offshore lifting operations, personnel and footprint, all contributing to improved risk management; particularly in offshore environments.
"Welltec® as the pioneer and market leader of robotic conveyance and intervention technologies and methodologies is extremely pleased by this landmark award," stated 'Gbenga Onadeko, Vice President, Sub Saharan Africa - Welltec®.
Welltec® is the largest provider of tractor technology for conveyance solutions as well as the foremost provider of milling, cleaning and mechanical solutions which have been successfully developed and applied by Welltec® over the past two decades.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks