|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Ward Homes make it simple to find property for sale in Kent meaning it's easier to enjoy the benefits of a Ward Homes buy-to-let property investment.
How can Ward Homes help?
Guaranteed rental income with Lease Back
If you buy a selected show home through Ward Home's Lease Back scheme they will lease it from you themselves - which will offer you guaranteed rental income for the entirety of the lease. Ward Homes claim to be the perfect tenant, as many show homes come fully furnished.
Independent financial and legal advice
The sales teams at Ward Homes have a wealth of unrivalled local knowledge and are able to recommend independent advisors if the need arises. So, whether you're looking for advice helping to choose the right buy-to-let mortgage or want a solicitor with lettings experience, Ward Homes can help you find the information you need.
Speak to an advisor at any Ward Homes development, or call them on 0844 55 66 144 to find new homes in Kent that will make your ultimate buy-to-let home.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
1. Ward Homes is part of Barratt Group offering new homes for sale in Kent and surrounding areas. 2. The Barratt Group sold 11,171 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain. 3. Barratt Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011. 4. Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the third consecutive year in the 2012 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey. 5. In 2011 site managers working for Barratt Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record seventh consecutive year. 6. Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to guarantee the fixtures and fittings in place at the time of purchase of its new homes for five years. 7. For more information on the developments available from Ward Homes and to find new homes in Kent, visit http://www.wardhomes.co.uk/.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher