|By JCN Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 03:49 AM EST||
The GAZOO Racing team competes in the race to aid TMC's vehicle development and, as TMC employees serve as mechanics and drivers, to aid the development of human resources capable of "automotive seasoning". TMC has subsequently launched "GAZOO Racing tuned by MN"(1) (GRMN), "G Sports"(2) (G's) and other tuned models to give car enthusiasts a taste of the thrill of racing. TMC's participation thus is part of its initiatives to make ever-better cars.
(1) Product brand forged on the streets of Nurburgring - considered by many to be the crucible of performance-vehicle development - and through other races and fine-tuning by GAZOO Racing test drivers,.
(2) Sports conversion series of models fully tuned by GAZOO Racing test drivers and set at an affordable price range by reducing production costs through partial inline customization and other measures to give a wider range of consumers a taste of racing and the enjoyment of cars.
Supported by people around the world, Toyota Motor Corporation (TSE: 7203; NYSE: TM), has endeavored since its establishment in 1937 to serve society by creating better products. As of the end of March 2012, Toyota conducts its business worldwide with 50 overseas manufacturing companies in 27 countries and regions. Toyota's vehicles are sold in more than 160 countries and regions. For more information, please visit www.toyota-global.com.
Toyota Motor Corporation Corporate Communications Department Public Affairs Division Tel: +81-3-3817-9150
Copyright 2013 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks