|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Urban Ag Corp. / (AQUM.PK) (the "Company"), announced today that the Company has executed a letter of intent to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Green Wire Enterprises, Inc. ("GWE"). This acquisition is the first by the Company using the recently announced acquisition model. GWE operates primarily in the Southwestern United States in the Telecom market but has contracts with major telecommunication companies and general contractors in other locations within the United States.
Projected Revenues used to calculate the purchase price for the three operating subsidiaries of Green Wire Enterprises averaged over $6 million per year for the measurement period with projected average Net Income of over $550,000.00. The purchase price will be made up of Equity, Cash and Seller Notes. The final documentation will also include a spin-out provision. GWE will operate as a separate division of the Company.
Billy V. Ray, Jr. CEO of the Company stated," As our first potential acquisition using the Model we have developed to implement our acquisition/incubator strategy, GWE give us the opportunity to see our plans come to fruition. This transaction will expand our services into the Telecom market while allowing us to offer the abatement/remediation services to the overall customer base. We look forward to coming to a quick close of this transaction within the coming weeks. "
GWE's operating subsidiaries serve a wide customer base that includes Telecom customers such as Verizon, Motorola, Alcatel-Lucent, Time Warner and General Contractors serving customers such as Wal-Mart, CVS and Gulf Marine. The subsidiaries also network and design services to a multiple of state and county government agencies, colleges and school in the Texas market.
Contact: Billy V. Ray, Jr
Urban Ag Corp. Corporate Office
Email address Investor Relations Department
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 37A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ from those indicated in the forward-looking statements, including the Company's ability to continue to successfully market and provide its services, maintain its effectiveness and its customer base and general economic conditions. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Urban Ag Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London