|By PR Newswire||
|January 11, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
LONDON, January 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
TFG today announces that it will reinitiate its share repurchase program previously announced on October 28, 2011 (the "Prior Share Repurchase Program"). The Board of TFG continues to be confident in the long-term prospects of TFG. The Board also believes that the purchase of shares in the market may at appropriate price levels below Net Asset Value represent an attractive use of TFG's excess cash and an efficient means to return cash to its shareholders.
The updated share repurchase program will commence on January 14, 2013 and will continue for a period of up to April 30, 2013, until the remainder of the 5% of the Company's outstanding shares authorized under the Prior Share Repurchase Program have been repurchased or until terminated by the Board. Other than as described below, the updated share repurchase program shall be conducted on the same terms as the Prior Share Repurchase Program. Accordingly, the maximum price to be paid per share under the share repurchase program shall not exceed the higher of the price of the last independent trade and the highest current independent bid on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam. TFG's maximum daily trading volume for such purchases shall be based on the average daily volume traded in December 2012 and shall be fixed for the duration of the program.
For further information, please contact:
David Wishnow/Yuko Thomas
Andrew Garfield/Brian Buckley
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher