|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 10:53 PM EST||
RANDOM LAKE, Wis., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Ford introduced the SYNC and SYNC with MyFord Touch to allow drivers to customize their driving experience each time they got behind the wheel. Staying connected and entertained on the road is now easier and more personal than ever, and the automaker plans to introduce several new applications drivers can access on the infotainment system. Random Lake Ford dealer, Eric von Schledorn, looks forward to bringing drivers more information, updates, and entertainment for their Ford in Random Lake.
The automaker is reportedly planning on delivering more readily accessible apps for drivers. From news to music to traffic updates, Ford drivers in Random Lake will be able to build a driving experience that's personal and functional. With hands-free calling capability, navigation, 911 Assist, and a variety of travel services can make several 2013 Ford cars in Random Lake more connected and exciting.
Drivers may also utilize AppLink to access their favorite mobile apps on the go. Ford has worked to offer app accessibility that only adds value and functionality to each drive and does not distract from the road. Through voice activation drivers can use the apps supported by their smartphones. A simple voice command can bring passengers news, health tips, sports updates, and step-by-step directions.
This new technology was designed in the hopes of keeping drivers and their passengers safer on the road while still being able to connect and stay updated with their most important and beloved apps. No longer will drivers be tempted to take their eyes off the road and operate their technology while in motion.
With more customizable options, Random Lake Ford drivers will own the road and their driving experiences. Random Lake shoppers visit Eric von Schledorn for their new and used cars in Random Lake.
Media Contact: Tony Jensen Eric von Schledorn Ford, (866) 263-7795, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Eric Von Schledorn Ford
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher