|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 10:15 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, will hold a conference call on Thursday, February 14, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss results for fourth quarter and year-end 2012. Financial results will be issued in a press release after the close of the market the same day.
inContact CEO Paul Jarman and CFO Greg Ayers will host the presentation followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time)
Dial-in Number: 1-866-952-7532
International Dial-in Number: + 1-785-424-1834
Conference ID#: INCONTACT
Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization and ask you to wait until the call begins. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact the inContact switchboard at +1-801-320-3200.
A replay of the call also will be available via telephone after 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on the same day and until February 21, 2013:
Toll-free replay number: 1-877-870-5176
International replay number: + 1-858-384-5517
Replay Pin Number: 12329
An audio file of the call will be available after February 16, 2013 on the inContact Investor Relations website at http://investor.incontact.com, in the Webcasts and Presentations section.
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) helps contact centers around the globe create profitable customer experiences through its powerful portfolio of cloud-based callcenter software solutions. The company's services and solutions enable contact centers to operate more efficiently, optimize the cost and quality of every customer interaction, create new pathways to profit and ensure ongoing customer-centric business improvement and growth. To learn more, visit www.inContact.com.
Safe Harbor Statement: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking information made on the Company's behalf. All statements, other than statements of historical facts which address the Company's expectations of sources of capital or which express the Company's expectation for the future with respect to financial performance or operating strategies, can be identified as forward-looking statements. Such statements made by the Company are based on knowledge of the environment in which it operates, but because of the factors previously listed, as well as other factors beyond the control of the Company, actual results may differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. (For the complete statement, please click here.)
inContact® is the registered trademark of inContact, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London