|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 08:03 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Canadian Process Control Association announced today that it would become a supporting organization for UBM Canon's co-located manufacturing tradeshows that will be held May 14-16, 2013 at the Toronto Congress Centre. CPCA members provide automation and process control for Canada's $562 billion manufacturing economy which employs nearly 1.5 million workers. (Source: Industry Canada)
According to Trish Torrance, Executive Director of CPCA, "Our Board of Directors believes that actively supporting manufacturing tradeshows creates value for both manufacturers and companies that offer them technology and services. UBM Canon has effectively produced successful Canadian tradeshows in both Toronto and Montreal."
UBM Canon's Toronto Manufacturing Expo will co-locate six tradeshows under one roof. These events include PACKEX (packaging), Plast-Ex (plastics), ATX (automation technology), PTX/PBS (powder and bulk solids process manufacturing), Design & Manufacturing and Sustainability in Manufacturing. In its most recent 2011 Toronto event, more than 900 exhibitors participated and conducted more than 30,000 face-to-face meetings with show attendees.
For more information about UBM Canon's Toronto Manufacturing Expo, visit http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/location_na_toronto.html
About UBM Canon: UBM Canon is the leading producer of trade events and media brands that support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing sector, including the medical device, packaging, design engineering, process technology, automated assembly, electronics, quality control, and plastics processing segments.
About Canadian Process Control Association: http://www.cpca-assoc.com/index.php
CPCA is the only trade association for the instrumentation and automation industry in Canada.
SOURCE UBM Canon
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher