|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 07:46 PM EST||
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- eTouch Systems today announced it has joined the Google Enterprise Partner program, which extends the power of Google technologies across the enterprise and helps customers get more value out of their Google enterprise deployments.
"The Google Enterprise Partner Program will help us provide customers with the magic of Google search as an integral part of our Enterprise Web offerings that includes Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Portals, Collaboration and Knowledge Management solutions. We have been providing search solutions to large federal organizations and many Fortune 500 clients, and this partnership will definitely help us extend and offer our solutions to many more companies," said Aniruddha Gadre, CEO of eTouch Systems. "Google's Enterprise Search products offer the same quality search experience as people get with Google.com."
The Google Enterprise Partner program includes developers, consultants and independent software vendors that provide value-added services for Google enterprise products.
For more information on the Google Enterprise Partner program, please visit www.google.com/enterprise/gep.
eTouch Systems is a global technology solutions and services company specializing in Enterprise Web, Big Data/BI Analytics, Test Engineering, and Mobility. Our mission is to deliver innovative business solutions for our clients that would maximize Return on Investment (ROI) and minimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). eTouch has over 15 years of experience in building enterprise-scale systems and managing large-scale solutions with world-class organizations in both the commercial and government sectors.
we bring the power of google.com to your business
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE eTouch Systems
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher