|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 06:34 PM EST||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- SolarWinds® (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 on Monday, February 4, 2013. The company plans to present at two investor conferences this quarter as well.
FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS CALL
SolarWinds will host a conference call to discuss its financial results and its business for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 at 4:00 p.m. CT (5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT) on Monday, February 4, 2013. A live webcast of the call will be available on the SolarWinds Investor Relations website at http://ir.solarwinds.com. A live dial-in will be available domestically at 800-390-5311 and internationally at +1-719-325-2207. To access the live call, please dial in 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time. A replay of the webcast will be available on a temporary basis shortly after the event on the SolarWinds Investor Relations website.
The company will issue its earnings release, highlighting its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results at approximately 3:00 p.m. CT (4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT) on Monday, February 4, 2013.
UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
During the first quarter of 2013, SolarWinds executives plan on presenting at the following investor conferences.
- Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference on February 12 in San Francisco, CA
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference on February 26 in San Francisco, CA
An audio webcast will be available at ir.solarwinds.com at the time of the presentation and for a limited time thereafter at http://ir.solarwinds.com.
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. In all of our market areas, our approach is consistent. We focus exclusively on IT Pros and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. SolarWinds delivers on this commitment with unexpected simplicity through products that are easy to find, buy, use and maintain while providing the power to address any IT management problem on any scale. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our online community, thwack, to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com and thwack are registered trademarks of SolarWinds.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher