|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 06:34 PM EST||
Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq:RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced that Dr. Ronald Black, chief executive officer, and Satish Rishi, chief financial officer, will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York on Thursday, January 17, 2013.
The presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time, will be available through a webcast and can be accessed at Rambus' Investor Relations website at http://investor.rambus.com. A replay will also be available on the website following the event.
About Rambus Inc.
Rambus is the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market. Unleashing the intellectual power of our world-class engineers and scientists in a collaborative and synergistic way, Rambus invents, licenses and develops solutions that challenge and enable our customers to create the future. While best known for creating unsurpassed semiconductor memory architectures, Rambus is also developing world-changing products and services in security, advanced LED lighting and displays, and immersive mobile media. For additional information visit www.rambus.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks