|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 06:33 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- In accordance with regulatory requirements, Dundee Corporation (TSX:DC.A) ("Dundee") announces that it has acquired through a wholly owned subsidiary, 8,888,888 units ("Units") of Xylitol Canada Inc. ("Xylitol") in a private placement at a price of $0.225 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share in the capital of Xylitol and one-half of one common share purchase warrant ("Warrant"). Each whole Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share at the price of $0.375 for a period of 24 months.
Dundee owns or controls a position in Xylitol representing an approximate 12.09% interest or 17.09% assuming the exercise of all Warrants.
The position in Xylitol was acquired for investment purposes and may be increased or decreased in the future as considered appropriate in light of investment criteria, market conditions and other factors and in accordance with the provisions of applicable securities legislation.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London