|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 04:21 PM EST||
LORTON, Va., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Is IBR the best way to provide student loan debt relief?
The Income Based Replacement (IBR) Loan Program is a new program strongly supported by the Obama Administration designed to provide debt relief to overextended student borrowers. This post considers the advantages and disadvantages of the IBR program.
An assessment of the IBR program can be found at
The web site www.financememos.com covers personal finance issues. Topics covered at this blog include the Social Security claim decision, assessing life-cycle investment, and a discussion of different types of mortgages.
The publisher is soliciting guest posts. Submission should be sent in the body of the email to Bernstein.firstname.lastname@example.org
David Bernstein finance memos, 202 413 5492, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks