|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 04:19 PM EST||
MARKHAM, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- Worldsource Financial Management Inc. ("WFM"), one of Canada's leading mutual fund dealers, announced today that it has reached an Agreement in Principle with Select Financial Services Inc. ("SFS") to integrate SFS's branches and their advisor representatives into the WFM branch network.
SFS has given notice of its intention to resign its membership in the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada. The integration of SFS's branches into WFM is expected to take place in early February, which will add 19 mutual fund representatives and approximately $190 million of Assets Under Administration ("AUA") to WFM's advisor base in Ontario.
"Worldsource prides itself on being an industry leader in the independent financial advisory sector. We continue to build upon our wealth management platform, offering advisors and their clients independent choice and service excellence," said Andy Mitchell, President, WFM. "We are excited about this opportunity, and we look forward to a new and long-term relationship with SFS advisors and their clients."
SFS is a group of independent professional advisors, focused on providing customized financial planning for their clients throughout southwestern Ontario. Deryl Drysdale, President of Select Financial Services, said "The transition to WFM will support the growth of both organizations, and allow SFS's advisor base to thrive in a large scale independent dealership that offers the support we require in this market environment."
About Worldsource Financial Management Inc.
Worldsource Financial Management Inc. is a mutual fund dealer that provides a wide range of innovative services to support its national independent advisor network. Worldsource Financial Management and affiliated companies, which include a Managing General Agency, IDC Worldsource Insurance Network Inc., and a securities IIROC dealer, Worldsource Securities Inc., together manage approximately $10B in AUA. To learn more, visit http://www.worldsourcewealth.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks