|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 04:15 PM EST||
MILPITAS, Calif., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC), the world's leading supplier of process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related industries, today announced that the company will conduct a live audio webcast to review its second quarter fiscal year 2013 results on Thursday, January 24, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. PST.
The live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of KLA-Tencor's website at http://ir.kla-tencor.com/, and a replay will remain available for one year following the webcast.
KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com. (KLAC-F)
SOURCE KLA-Tencor Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks