|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 03:28 PM EST||
OPEN MINDS announced today a new educational program offering for health and human service executives considering electronic health record adoption — “Choosing The Right EHR For You: Best Practices In Vendor Selection & Implementation.” This free 90-minute executive web briefing, launched through the continued partnership between OPEN MINDS and Askesis Development Group, will take place January 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM EST. All registrants, regardless of live attendance, will receive a recorded copy of the presentation and all presentation materials at the conclusion of the program.
“For organizations looking at implementing an electronic health record (EHR) or considering making a switch, this is the program for you,” said OPEN MINDS chief executive officer Monica E. Oss. “When it comes to successful EHR selection, contracting, and implementation, there is no one more qualified, experienced, or tested than our featured presenter — my colleague at OPEN MINDS for over 20 years — Joseph P. Naughton-Travers.”
Mr. Naughton-Travers has more than 30 years of experience in the behavioral health and social service field. For the past decade, over half of his individual consulting practice has focused on aiding organizations in technology and EHR selection and implementation. As lead technology consultant for OPEN MINDS, Mr. Naughton-Travers has guided over 100 provider organizations through this critical process. He has also published dozens of articles, publications, and presentations related to this topic.
The agenda for this 90-minute executive program led by Mr. Naughton-Travers is below:
- Best practices (and practical steps) for choosing the right EHR vendor for your organization
- Strategies and proven tactics for negotiating your EHR contract
- Key elements of an EHR implementation
To learn more, or take advantage of free online registration, please visit: http://www.openminds.com/events/webinar-012513-ehrbestpractices.htm
Askesis Development Group Sponsors Free Registration
Askesis Development Group, Inc., a leader in premier software solutions for the behavioral health and human service industry, has partnered with OPEN MINDS to provide all interested executives with free registration to this executive program. More information on Askesis and its fully certified electronic health record solution, PsychConsult® Provider, can be found at www.askesis.com.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
OPEN MINDS is a national health and human service industry market intelligence firm. Founded in 1987 and based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, the 75+ associates provide innovative management solutions designed to improve operational and strategic performance. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher