|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 03:23 PM EST||
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a global technology distributor, announced today that its second quarter fiscal year 2013 earnings announcement is scheduled to be webcast live via the Internet at www.ir.avnet.com on Thursday, January 24, 2013. Avnet will issue a press release outlining its financial results at approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern, followed by an interactive webcast at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, 1:00 p.m. Central, 12:00 p.m. Mountain (Arizona time) and 11:00 a.m. Pacific time.
Rick Hamada, Avnet's chief executive officer, Kevin Moriarty, Avnet's new chief financial officer, and Ray Sadowski, Avnet’s chief administrative officer, along with other members of Avnet's senior management team, will comment on the company's results and respond to participants' questions.
Please log on to the webcast at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to register and download any necessary software (RealPlayer or Windows Media Player). Additional financial information accompanying the webcast will also be available at www.ir.avnet.com.
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a Fortune 500 Company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012, Avnet generated revenue of $25.7 billion. For more information, visit www.avnet.com. (AVT_IR)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks