|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 03:16 PM EST||
Avangate, the agile eCommerce service provider trusted by thousands of software and SaaS companies to grow their businesses worldwide through any channel and any model, today announced its participation at Affiliate Summit West 2013. Avangate affiliate experts will be on-site to provide in-depth information on how to optimize affiliate programs based on their expertise in helping software and SaaS vendors sell in global markets through the Avangate Affiliate Network.
"The growth in affiliate marketing programs and budgets over the last year reflects the rapid transformation happening in the software industry," said Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate. "As more and more software businesses enter the marketplace, they are increasingly looking to affiliate programs to ensure global sales without the heavy resource demands and marketing costs that building in-house programs and operations require. We are looking forward to the expanded opportunities we can create not only for software vendors, but also for the affiliates who support them."
"Our success with Avangate as one of their Power Affiliates is a reflection of their deep understanding of affiliate marketing’s ever-increasing impact on global sales. Having developed a highly successful partnership and participated with Avangate at other Affiliate Summit events, we know that both vendor and affiliate attendees of this year’s Western edition will receive great insights into improving their affiliate channels,” said Lucian Todea, Founder and CEO, Soft32.
Booth at the Meet Market and a presentation on maintaining effective control over affiliate programs. “Affiliate Program KPIs Optimization Crash Course” by Cristian Miculi, Affiliate Network Coordinator, Avangate, will provide unique insights on:
- Understanding your affiliate program’s health indicators
- What elements impact those KPIs
- How to drive the program to reach your revenue and exposure goals.
When & Where:
- Presentation: “Affiliate Program KPIs Optimization Crash Course” - Tuesday, January 15, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. / Session 9c at Emperors I
- Booth at the Meet Market: Meeting Table 134 - Sunday, January 13, 12PM-6PM
To schedule a meeting with an Avangate affiliate expert at the show, please contact email@example.com to learn more on how we can help you accelerate global software sales.
Avangate’s SkyCommerce platform was recognized by the Software & Information Industry Association, CODiE Awards as one of the “Best Electronic Commerce Solutions” in 2012. The company was recently named a Red Herring “Top 100 Europe” technology company as well as one of the AlwaysOn Global 250 Companies to Watch. To learn more about how Avangate can grow your software sales, visit our interactive tour and follow our blog for tips on marketing, channel management, eCommerce and the business of software.
Avangate is an advanced eCommerce provider that enables Software and Software-as-a-Service companies to sell their products via any channel and any model with a view to optimizing both online and offline revenue. Specifically designed for the software vertical, Avangate’s scalable solution includes a full-featured secure eCommerce platform, a partner management system as well as a worldwide affiliate network. Avangate's expertise in the software business helps vendors increase product visibility on the Internet, maximize access to additional selling channels and improve overall software revenue.
More information can be found on avangate.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?