|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 03:13 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Validas, the leader in mobile analytics, has launched a major set of upgrades to VERA for Business, the firm's SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) based analytics dashboard that unlocks the "big data" trapped in wireless users' bills and converts it into powerful, usable, business intelligence. VERA manages the mobile bills of approximately 42% of the Fortune 500 market through carrier clients, and counts nearly 30 of the Fortune 500 as individual clients. VERA goes to work on a wireless bill every 17 seconds on average—with a virtually limitless capacity for scaling.
Wireless bills are perhaps the most valuable untapped source of business intelligence. "VERA allows an organization to make sense of their 'big data' in mobile," said Todd Dunphy, President of Validas. "There are thousands of data points on a single wireless bill, and across a business's tens to tens of thousands of bills we can be talking into the billions of data points each month. That data tells so many important stories—about your sales team's productivity, about company morale, about any of a number of key statistics you want to know as a manager or business owner, some which could substantially reduce your wireless spend. We're all only human, and it's impossible to read these stories effectively without VERA as the translator to put your 'big mobile data' into easily understandable terms."
VERA for Business comprises a dozen iterations, including distinct user modes that recognize the client's size and deliver a bespoke user interface. Other enhancements include improved reporting views and trending functionality, additional reporting dashboards such as "taxes and fees," "upgrade eligible devices," "churn at risk" and "compliance at risk." Mobile operators offer VERA as a free value-added service that reduces their clients' dependencies on third party TEM's, increasing the client's level of transparency and satisfaction--which reduces churn--while saving the client money.
Validas® is a mobile intelligence firm helping business and government clients unlock "big data" through its patented software platform, VERA. Validas' free VERA app protects consumers against billions of dollars of Wireless Waste™ by finding ways to lower their costs--and then gives users the power to repurpose their saved dollars towards philanthropic causes. For more information, visit www.savelovegive.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks