|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 12:57 PM EST||
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) President Kelly Ortberg will address Cowen and Company 34th Annual Aerospace/Defense Conference in New York, NY on February 6, 2013, at 9:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast and subsequent replay of Ortberg’s comments will be available on the company’s web site at www.rockwellcollins.com. Listeners of the live transmission are encouraged to go to the Investor Relations section of the web site at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary software.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management, and simulation and training is delivered by 19,000 employees, and a global service and support network that crosses 27 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks