|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 12:56 PM EST||
SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LRS IT Solutions has renewed its status as a VMware Solution Provider-Premier level in the VMware Partner Network. The Partner status is good for all of 2013.
In announcing the news, Jeff Schuh, Vice President, emphasized the efforts of the entire LRS IT Solutions team.
"All of our sales specialists, account executives and technical staff have worked hard to achieve a broad range of VMware certifications," Schuh said. "In fact, over the past year we have been recognized with VMware competencies in three areas. Having our partner status renewed is confirmation of our commitment to delivering virtualization solutions to our clients, and I'm very proud of our group's work."
During 2012, LRS IT Solutions achieved the following competencies:
- Business Continuity Competency, which recognizes expertise in deploying VMware solutions for data protection, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Desktop Virtualization Competency, which certifies expertise in deploying VMware solutions for virtualizing desktops and applications.
- VMware Academic Specialization, which recognizes expertise in the Academic marketplace and provides access to unique academic SKUs and competitive pricing for academic customers.
Schuh noted that partners like LRS IT Solutions who attain competencies are recognized on VMware's website. They also qualify for special programs and sales tools from VMware enabling them to provide more savings and assistance to customers.
"Working to attain competencies and partner status is simply part of our effort to be a true partner with our clients instead of simply a vendor," Schuh said.
LRS IT Solutions provides customers with infrastructure, cloud, and virtualization solutions. The team provides services around infrastructure consulting, consolidation assessments, demonstrations, proof of concepts, design, implementation and skills transfer.
LRS IT Solutions works with VMware because that company is the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, delivering customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery. Customers rely on VMware to help them transform the way they build, deliver and consume information technology resources in a manner that is based on their specific needs.
The VMware Partner Network is a comprehensive program that provides a common infrastructure, extensive sales and services tools, margin opportunities and industry-recognized training for the entire VMware partner ecosystem, including solution providers, technology partners and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
About LRS IT Solutions
LRS IT Solutions is an operating division of LRS, a privately-held U.S. company with corporate headquarters located in Springfield, Illinois. Remote offices are located throughout the United States and in key geographic regions around the world. More than half of the Fortune 500 and Fortune 500 Service companies rely on industry-leading LRS solutions, with products in use in over 30 countries. Industry analyst groups recognize LRS as a global IT leader and Software Magazine consistently ranks LRS as one of the top software companies in the world. For more information about LRS, visit www.LRS.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
LRS Marketing Communications
217-793-3800, ext. 1466
SOURCE LRS IT Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher