|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 12:55 PM EST||
MIAMI, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Keith Houlihan, Co-founder and President of Sanomedics International Holdings (OTCQB: SIMH), today announced that David C. Langle has been named Chief Financial Officer for the Company. Mr. Langle has an extensive history as CFO and in other senior management roles for various publicly and privately held companies in the technology, healthcare, manufacturing, and telecommunications industries.
"David is a successful entrepreneur and has a proven acquisition track record," said Keith Houlihan, Co-founder and President. "In additional to his role as Chief Financial Officer, David will be responsible for leading the Sanomedics acquisition team and brings a wealth of expertise in corporate finance, corporate governance, and compliance to the management team."
Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc. (SIMH) is a medical technology holding company that focuses on game changing products, services and ideas – a place where physicians, entrepreneurs, and medical companies can work together to drive innovative technologies through concept, development, and ultimately commercialization. We plan to grow our existing business organically and through strategic acquisitions specifically relating to sleep disorder diagnosis treatments. Sanomedics seeks to acquire sleep therapy operating businesses and our strategy is to integrate a portfolio of world-class products and service providers in the growing Sleep Apnea market. Our goal is to provide Sleep Apnea patients with a reliable and integrated "end-to-end" service platform.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain statements which constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding the intent belief or current expectations of the Company, its directors, or its officers with respect to the future operating performance of the Company Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. The Company's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission should be viewed for a complete understanding of risk and uncertainty.
Contact: Keith Houlihan, 305-433-7814, email@example.com
SOURCE Sanomedics International Holdings, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks