|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 10:22 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GlobalShop, the fastest growing trade show by attendance as ranked by TSNN, has opened online registration for the 2013 show, which will take place April 16-18 in Chicago. Professionals in retail design, shopper marketing and visual merchandising can register to attend online at www.globalshop.org.
After four years in Las Vegas, GlobalShop returns to Chicago's McCormick Place in 2013 with more exhibiting suppliers and a greater number of network-building events for the retail industry. As the one-stop sourcing destination for retailers looking to grow their brands, the show has grown in attendance by 11 percent for two consecutive years and has hosted an expanding exhibition floor as well. Show director Tim Fearney said he expects GlobalShop's growth momentum to continue in 2013 as the show continues to innovate, offering new ways to connect with the international retail design industry.
Popular peer-to-peer networking programs will return, including the Retail Roundtable, sponsored by Reeve Store Equipment, which gives participants the rare opportunity to sit down for discussion with design executives from some of the world's top retailers. New this year will be the Brand Breakfast, featuring a town hall format with a panel of brand and CPG luminaries.
GlobalShop's conference program will once again feature a lineup of retail's brightest minds offering insight into "what's next" for the industry in 2013 and beyond. Topic-based conference tracks give attendees the opportunity to register for sessions focused on Consumer Trends, International Trends and In-Store Trends. Because GlobalShop connects the international retail community, the 2013 conference program will also feature Spanish- and Portuguese-language sessions providing a global perspective.
Those interested in attending GlobalShop should register to attend online at www.globalshop.org. Registrants can take advantage of Early Bird pricing through March 14th.
GlobalShop is the world's largest annual trade show and conference dedicated to store design, visual merchandising and shopper marketing. The show has been connecting retailers, brand marketers and industry suppliers each year since 1993. GlobalShop's conference program is led by top retail experts, who provide insight, advice and best practices on how to create sustainable brands that resonate with consumers. Learn more at www.globalshop.org.
GlobalShop is produced by Nielsen Expositions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks