|By Marketwired .||
|January 10, 2013 10:22 AM EST||
DUBLIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/10/13 -- QASymphony (www.qasymphony.com), a leading developer of Quality Management solutions, today announced it has recruited more than 300 U.S., European and Asian companies for its beta release of qTest, a cloud-based QA and software testing management application that organizes and streamlines the testing process.
qTest can be set up quickly and provides a collaborative work environment for small to growing agile teams looking for an easier way to manage requirements, design test cases, plan test execution, track defects, and generate quality-metrics reports. Moreover, qTest has tools that make the importing of test assets from other test management solutions or Excel a quick and easy process.
"Although we are thrilled with the huge interest in our beta program, we hope to encourage more testers to try out the free qTest beta so that they too can test smarter and faster," said Vu Lam, CEO of QASymphony. "Core to the application is the belief that testers should spend more of their valuable time finding defects, and far less of their time on creating documentation and reports of those defects."
The qTest application is ideal for growing QA teams that need to quickly organize their testing activities and document. The application can also scale up to meet the needs of larger sophisticated test teams looking to add more structure and analytics to their testing processes.
Users engaged with qTest have the option to focus on simplifying testing administration, making such activities as project set-up and test case importing, practically effortless so that testers spend less time on administration and more time finding defects.
Additionally, qTest integrates with VersionOne, Fogbugz, Jira, and Bugzilla defect trackers. qTest also integrates seamlessly with the qTrace screenshot capture and defect capture tool, which can submit bug reports directly into qTest to increase the testing team's productivity.
qTest is projected to complete Beta testing and become available as a commercial product at the end of February 2013.
Founded in June 2011 with offices in Dublin, Calif. and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, QASymphony is a software company built to revolutionize how software is tested, adopted, and supported. We are an early stage, self-funded, software-loving team, united by a common belief that software could be better, and better tested. For more information, visit (qasymphony.com).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks