|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 10:19 AM EST||
PRINCETON, N.J., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bull Market Report ("BMR") (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with in-depth analysis of several E&P stocks, including Range Resources (NYSE: RRC), Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK), EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG), Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN), EQT Corp (NYSE: EQT), SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD), Linn Energy (Nasdaq: LINE) and Quicksilver Resources (NYSE: KWK), among others.
In its reports, BMR looks at these topics, among others:
- Which natural gas stocks are BMR's favorites and why?
- Which natural gas producers look like they could be in trouble and why?
- Which E&P company has transformed itself into a shale oil leader?
- Which E&P stock looks like a rebound candidate in 2013?
BMR is known for helping investors generate strong returns without taking outsized risks. Whether you're a growth, value, or income investors, or you like large-cap or small-caps stocks, BMR is able to help you find winners across various sectors. Among some of BMR's current or recent winners include Apple (up over 750% in two stints), McDonald's (up about 450%), Enterprise Products Partners (up over 200%), and Synovis Life Technologies (taken out for a 73% gain).
BMR's Recommended List, meanwhile, has generated solid returns in both good markets and bad, outperforming the S&P by over 49% since the start of the Great Recession in 2008.
To get ahead of the Wall Street curve and receive BMR's latest reports for free, including its earnings previews, you are invited to take a free, 14-day, no obligation trial with BullMarket.com. For full details on this offer, please visit the following link:
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC (CRD #131926), a registered investment advisor with the NASD and State of NJ. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher