|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2013 08:47 AM EST||
eLayaway®, Inc. (OTCBB: ELAY) (“eLayaway” or the “Company”), has today announced the release of a new, customizable layaway payment plugin for osCommerce members. Merchants using the popular eCommerce platform, osCommerce, will now be able to expand their suite of payment options to include layaway powered by eLayaway, the Internet’s largest third-party layaway payment technology. osCommerce boasts a robust user base of over 270,000 members with over 12,000 registered eCommerce websites.
“Installation of the module is quick, allowing integration of the eLayaway payment option to occur in a matter of minutes,” said Tom Carluccio, VP of IT & Operations Management at eLayaway. “Once installed, the customizable payment plugin enables the e-tailer to offer eLayaway as a payment option during checkout. Customers that choose layaway are able to use the eLayaway Calculator to set up and start a layaway plan.”
The eLayaway Payment Module simplifies the administration of a retailers’ layaway program by:
- Immediately notifying merchants of a new layaway order
- Scheduling payments to be automatically debited from the customer’s checking account
- Providing real-time monitoring of each layaway plan through eLayaway’s Merchant Control Center
- Alerting the merchant of items or services that are ready to be fulfilled upon receipt of final payment
The eLayaway Payment Module is compatible with version 2.3.x , osCommerce’s latest version and can be downloaded for free by visiting the community add-on center. An eLayaway Merchant Account is required to use the module. eLayaway charges a one-time, $99.95 setup fee to integrate the eLayaway Service. Thereafter, eLayaway Merchants are charged a monthly service fee as low as $14.95.
About eLayaway, Inc.
eLayaway, Inc., is a publically-traded (OTCBB: ELAY) American payment and retail technology company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. To learn more about eLayaway, Inc., and supported brands, please visit: eLayawayInc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This report includes forward-looking statements covered by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to various risks and uncertainties and actual results for the current fiscal year and beyond could differ materially from the Company’s current expectations. Forward-looking statements are identified by words such as “anticipates,” “projects,” “expects,” “plans,” “intends,” “believes,” “estimates,” “targets,” and other similar expressions that indicate trends and future events. Factors that could cause the Company’s results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements include, without limitation, variation in demand and acceptance of the Company’s products and services, the frequency, magnitude and timing of any or all raw-material-price changes, general business and economic conditions beyond the Company’s control, timing of the completion and integration of acquisitions, the consequences of competitive factors in the marketplace, cost-containment strategies, and the Company’s success in attracting and retaining key personnel. Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected is contained in the Company’s filing with The Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update forward-looking statements as a result of new information since these statements may no longer be accurate or timely.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher