|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) today announced that it will report financial results for the fiscal second quarter 2013 after the U.S. financial markets close on Wednesday, January 30, 2013. The company will host a conference call and simultaneous audio-only webcast at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
To access the conference, dial 1.800.446.2782 or 1.847.413.3235 for international callers. The access code is 3398 7214. Please call 10 minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time. The webcast will be available on the investor relations page of the company's website at www.fusion-io.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible by telephone after 7:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on January 30, 2013 by dialing 1.888.843.7419 or 1.630.652.3042 for international callers. The access code is 3398 7214. The conference call will also be archived on the investor relations page of the company's website at www.fusionio.com, and both the replay and archived webcast will remain available until February 6, 2013.
Fusion-io delivers the world's data faster. Our Fusion ioMemory platform and software defined storage solutions accelerate virtualization, databases, cloud computing, big data and performance applications. From e-commerce retailers to the world's social media leaders and Fortune Global 500 companies, our customers are improving the performance and efficiency of their data centers with Fusion-io technology to accelerate the critical applications of the information economy.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks